Dear Nursing Student:
Marybeth Hess/Community Hospital of Anaconda Nursing Scholarship Fund is offering two $500.00 scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022. Students eligible for the scholarships must be accepted into a clinical rotation at a nursing program in the State of Montana and either employed, born, or raised, in Anaconda/Deer Lodge County.
Along with completing the application, you will need to submit:
1. A certified letter or e-mail from your nursing school stating you have been accepted into a clinical rotation.
2. One letter of reference from a nursing instructor.
3. One reference, which addresses your work history and ethics, from either a paid or volunteer work supervisor.
4. A phone interview may be needed.
1. If awarded a scholarship, you must be willing to sign a release for publicity.
2. Attend an awards ceremony with the Hess family.
Applications are available below:
Download and Print Form
Your application must be post-marked or hand-delivered to the address listed below by December 17, 2021. All additional information must be post-marked by December 17, 2021. Scholarships will be awarded by end of December. If you have questions, please contact CHA Human Resources.
Community Hospital of Anaconda
401 West Pennsylvania
Anaconda, MT 59711