Dear Nursing Student:
Marybeth Hess/Community Hospital of Anaconda Nursing Scholarship Fund is offering two $500.00 scholarships for the academic year 2018-2019. Students eligible for the scholarships must be accepted into a clinical rotation at a nursing program in the State of Montana and either employed, born, or raised, in Anaconda/Deer Lodge County.
Along with completing the application, you will need to submit:
1. A certified letter or e-mail from your nursing school stating you have been accepted into a clinical rotation.
2. One letter of reference from a nursing instructor.
3. One reference, which addresses your work history and ethics, from either a paid or volunteer work supervisor.
4. A phone interview may be needed.
1. If awarded a scholarship, you must be willing to sign a release for publicity.
2. Attend an awards ceremony (if requested) with the Hess family.
Applications are available below:
Download and Print Form
Your application must be post-marked or e-mailed to the address listed below by November 1, 2018. All additional information must be post-marked by November 1, 2018. Scholarships will be awarded by end of December. If you have questions, please e-mail or contact me.
Director of Human Resources & Marketing
Community Hospital of Anaconda
401 West Pennsylvania
Anaconda, MT 59711